Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful In Its Time


Today, I really will be fairly "wordless." I took these photos during one of my "go-fer" expeditions. I liked the contrast of the craggy old fence post and hardware with the beauty of the sunflower.


He has made everything beautiful in its time.
Ecclesiastes 3:11

A Time to Think

The simple act of stopping and looking at the beauty around us can be prayer.
 –Patricia Barrett, author

A Time to Act

Today notice the little things that make your day special.

A Time to Pray

Thank you Lord, that however small or seemingly insignificant our gifts, 
You can weave them into Your glorious symphony.

Email devotional from Guideposts
A newer red gate is part of the mishmash of fencing. I'd hate to venture a guess as to how long the old wooden corner post has been in place.

New and old: They both serve a purpose. I think there's a lesson there.

No comments:

Post a Comment