But there were definitely 60 reasons to celebrate!
3. We got 0.75" of rain on Randy's birthday. It was the best present possible.
|Nephew Derek, son-in-law Eric, niece Abby, Jill, Randy & Brent|
|Randy & his "much younger" sister, as Kathy would like everyone to know!|
47. We had family photos taken bright and early Saturday morning. (Let's hope for good results despite an overcast, chilly morning.)
48. Grandpa had expert help feeding the "livestock" on the farm.
|Trick or treating is serious business!|
56. Going to church with the whole family.
57. Watching Kinley during children's time at church and helping her take communion.
59. Having plenty of leftovers for Sunday supper - no cooking required!
60. Watching the Royals win ... even if they kept me up way past my bedtime after a full weekend and a time change.