- I recorded my Monday Central Kansas report on KFRM 550.
- I posted a blog on wheat planting.
- I took photos of the sunrise.
- I then made two trips to Miller Seed Farms to pick up seed wheat (25 miles one way X 4).
- I backed up the pickup to the drill several times so Randy could put seed wheat where he needed it.
- I turned three pounds of hamburger into three meals - Hawaiian meatballs and mini Italian meatballs for meals later in the week, along with the meat loaf I served with baked potatoes and baked beans for the noon meal.
- I went to Zenith to get the fertilizer tank filled and put diesel in the 100-gallon tank on the back of the pickup.
- I downloaded photos from the Friday night football game, Oktoberfest and a busy morning.
And then came Tuesday ... and I felt nothing like a Super Hero. So, instead of dwelling on that, let's remember the triumphs. OK?
I got to Miller Seed Farms at my designated time.
While I stood around taking photos, they were loading seed into the back of my pickup.
And you know what? If super heroes lose their super powers, they come crashing down. So maybe it's better just to realize you're just one cog in the wheel.