Thursday, May 2, 2013

Candid Camera from Kinley

Hi! It's me again, Kinley.

Grandma said she is taking the day off from writing, and she's leaving it to me. If you ask me, Grandma probably wore herself out clicking the camera button last Saturday - over and over and OVER again. Well, I guess if she wants to put a 16-month-old in charge, I am the one for the job.

She says she got tuckered out from moving cattle yesterday morning in the cold and the rain, but I still think it's all that action on the camera. A girl can hardly turn around without Grandma there to capture every moment of my life.
You'd think I was a super model or something.
Is she gone yet? Nope, still there.
Are you getting my good side, Grandma? Oh, that's right. Every side is my good side (at least, that's what Grandma tells me).
Maybe if I come out, someone will read me a book. That's my very favorite thing of all. I would read all day if everyone else in my life would cooperate.
Thankfully, I have quite a large collection of books and a number of excellent readers in my family. I probably am the best when it comes to making animal noises though.
I guess Grandpa was missing his farm, because we had to play with the shape barn and silo a bunch of times. Some of those shapes are mighty tricky, but we "try, try and try again," just like Grandpa told me.

Grandma and Grandpa gave me the playhouse and tunnel for my birthday, so we got it out while they were here. I had to show off my mad skills with a basketball.
Grandma and Grandpa had to leave Saturday morning to get somewhere else. At least that's what they said. Now that I think about it, Grandma left about the time Mommy started cleaning. Maybe Grandma was skipping out on housework.

That's OK. I'm an excellent helper. Just ask my Mommy.
Me and Mommy dusting in the dining room
Well, I guess that's all for now. I probably have some other cleaning to do since we're hosting a bridal shower for Uncle Drew and Kate this weekend, so I'll have to entertain my Daddy's side of the family. A girl's work is never done.

Until next time,
Kinley

No comments:

Post a Comment