- Do we celebrate the lost being found?
- Do we celebrate ones who search for the 1 instead of the 99?
- How strange is it to risk losing 99 to go after a single one?
- Is that what God does? Should we do that?
- Who are the lost sheep in your life?
- Caring for the lost comes in many shapes/sizes. Can you think of any?
- What other things can we do for the lost sheep in our world?
(Questions from Faith Element: Setting the Bible Free)
Before we got to church Sunday morning to contemplate these and other questions, we were reenacting our own version of the Lost Sheep parable. Our neighbor knocked on the door Sunday morning to let us know we had cattle out. So much for a lazy Sunday morning drinking coffee and watching CBS Sunday Morning before getting ready for church.
unfortunate camera casualty during another cattle round-up earlier this spring. The calf really wanted to squeeze through the fence.
Today and Tuesday, we have more cattle round-ups and deliveries to summer pasture. Let's hope we don't have more reenactments of Jesus' Lost Sheep parable. I think I got the message already!