Wednesday, September 26, 2012

God's Signature

The sunrise is God's greeting,
 the sunset His signature. 
--Anonymous
I'm thankful for beautiful signatures to long days of wheat planting. While I'm not in the tractor disking or in the other tractor pulling the wheat drill, I am still a piece of the puzzle as I make parts runs, deliver meals and provide chauffeur service from one field to the next.

So, while I usually have much more to say, today I think I'll let God do the talking via a beautiful sunset. (A bunch of bloggers participate in Wordless Wednesdays. This is as close as I get to wordless. But who needs words with skies like this?)

Sunset - September 24, 2012 - Randy disking ahead of the wheat drill after a supper break. Yes, supper was late.

Click here for a glimpse at God's greeting for the day - sunrise.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Brenda's (farmgirlsdabbles)mom and I was intrigued by the blog title following your name. Love your pictures. Being a farm wife myself they bring back lots of good memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to have you visit! I literally live on the county line of Stafford and Reno County, Kansas. So, I named my blog Kim's County Line to represent my location, but also for more meanings - line can be a musical line, a written line, a line of thought, etc. Hope you'll check in with me often! (I love Brenda's recipes, by the way. She must have had a good teacher!!)

      Delete