Thursday, June 5, 2014

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

 Crouching tiger ...

... hidden dragon.

Do you see Tiger Kitty's sibling hiding in the background? It reminds me of the "Where's Waldo?" books Jill and Brent liked when they were little. The peekaboo kitty even has stripes, though much more subtle than Waldo's favorite red and white.

When Kinley was here four weeks ago, the mother cat had her three babies hidden away in an old backyard stone grill. Randy had to use the "kitty catcher" (otherwise known as a hoe) to retrieve them for Kinley. (FYI:  He used the kitty catcher long after Kinley was gone, too!)
These days, the babies are venturing out on their own. Randy is working hard at taming them. 
I'm more a dog person, but even I have to admit our version of The Three Little Kittens are pretty cute, whether they are with their mama ...
 ... or venturing out on their own.
I'm a sucker for blue eyes.
Can you blame me?

4 comments: