Saturday, April 24, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


The photos don't do it justice.

But I still had to share just a glimpse of the "treasure" from last night at the County Line.

I really needed a panoramic camera or setting, but you'll just have to take my word for it: We had a full rainbow decorating the sky last evening.

I'll show you both ends ...


and the middle ...


Just use your imagination to put all the pieces together.

It was one of the most vibrant rainbows I'd witnessed for quite some time. I jumped into the pickup and raced down the road to try to get the best location.

Rainbows don't wait.

So I guess I'll just have to keep watching the skies for another opportunity. In the meantime, if anyone has an idea about how to get the whole thing captured in one frame, I'd love to hear it!

1 comment: