Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wild at Heart: Sunflower Version

Sometimes, you just have to STOP and appreciate the little things in life.
Like sunflowers.
A couple weeks ago, Kansas wildflowers was the subject for Snapshot Kansas, a Facebook photography group I'm in. Each week, there's a new photo challenge to try.
In the hustle and bustle of harvest, I didn't get many posted to the Facebook page, though the one above was a favorite that got lots of "likes."
Whether the sunflowers are in full bloom ...
or the beauty is just beginning to unfold ...
I appreciate the splashes of "sunshine" along the ditches as I head toward home.
I just need to open my eyes - like the sunflowers have!
Yesterday, I gave equal time to the non-sunflower wildflowers. Click here to see those favorites from my files.

No comments:

Post a Comment